Working Hours: 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Salary: Circa £50,000 per annum
Contract: Permanent - we offer a range of flexible contracts including term time only.
This is an exciting new role, which will drive forward our Trust-wide commitment to the development of high performing people.
Do you want to shape our continuing professional development strategies, ensuring our people have high quality development opportunities and career progression?
This role will take a lead on our people development activity and be instrumental in leading a culture of continuous improvement and professional growth.
We are seeking someone who has a background in learning and development to lead on the design of our learning and development strategies which optimise our people capability in delivering the best possible education to pupils and students.
The successful candidate will:
- occupy a specialist leadership role which is routed in a shared commitment to people development, coaching and collaborative working;
- work alongside our Diverse Association for Professional Learning supporting our continuing professional development strategies;
- work with leadership teams across the Trust to ensure all Diverse Academies staff have access to high quality development and career progression opportunities; and
- lead on the design and evaluation of learning and development strategies, systems, process and practice ensuring this builds capacity and supports sustainable people planning.
We can offer you:
- A strong culture and commitment to caring for our staff and students.
- Professional respect, empowerment and autonomy.
- A strong commitment to Continuous Professional Development (CPD) opportunities. including a range of leadership and management courses and programmes.
- An inclusive and supportive environment.
- Supportive and comprehensive induction.
- Networking opportunities.
- A wide range of staff benefits.
We highly recommend contacting us for a call or visit to find out more.
Early applications are encouraged. We reserve the right to interview and appoint prior to the closing date of the advertisement, should we identify an appropriate candidate.
Closing date: Sunday 11th February 2024
If you have any initial questions or would like to learn more about this opportunity, please contact Gary Corban, Chief Operating Officer email@example.com.
Diverse Academies and its governors are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people in their care and expects everybody working for the organisation to share this commitment. Safeguarding and child protection policy. To this end any offer of employment will be subject to safer recruitment checks and clearances.
Circa £50,000 per annum