Are you looking to take the next step in your HR career?
Dandara Living is recruiting an HR Assistant to join the fantastic new Altrincham office.
The role is based at our new offices in Altrincham, however, it does involve travel across our developments located in Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham, Bristol, London, Aberdeen and Glasgow. There is also an element of home working.
Key role and responsibilities:
The purpose of this dynamic HR generalist role is to support the HR Business Partner with all aspects of HR across the business.
Your duties will consist of:
- Build and maintain effective working relationships across the business
- Assist with day-to-day operations of the HR function
- Provide administrative support with all transactional HR
- Complete and update employee records, electronic and hard copies
- Process and prepare documentation relating to HRM activities
- Help coordinate HR activities
- Support with day-to-day employee request regarding employee issues, rules and regulations
- Support with Employee Relations cases
- HR data reporting
- Support with new starter onboarding activities
- CIPD qualified (Level 3 min.)
- Experience within Build to Rent, Construction or Property Management industries
- Experience in an HR support role
- Excellent interpersonal, communication(verbal and written), organisational skills
- Ability to handle/resolve difficult situations with a positive outcome
- Ability to work on your own initiative with minimal supervision
- IT skills, including proficient use of Microsoft Office
- Excellent attention to detail
- Career development driven
- Full driving license (you will be required to travel across all developments based in Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham, Bristol and Scotland)
- Flexibility with working hours to suit the needs of the business
Dandara Living is one of the UK’s leading designers, developers, and operators of large-scale Build-to-Rent properties, with a proven track record in creating and delivering award-winning, landmark residential developments. With unparalleled market knowledge and technical expertise, our extensive in-house experience encompasses design, development and mobilisation, lettings as well as, property and asset management. Our uncompromising commitment to quality and innovation has established Dandara Living as a developer and operator of versatility and vision.