Zones is a Global Solution Provider of end-to-end IT solutions with an unmatched supply chain. Positioned to be the IT partner you need, Zones, a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) in business for over 35 years, specializes in Digital Workplace, Cloud & Data Center, Networking, Security, and Managed/Professional/Staffing services. Operating in more than 120 countries, leveraging a robust portfolio, and utilizing the highest certification levels from key partners, including Microsoft, Apple, Cisco, Lenovo, Adobe, and more, Zones has mastered the science of building digital infrastructures that change the way business does business ensuring whatever they need, they can Consider IT Done. Follow Zones, LLC on Twitter @Zones, and LinkedIn and Facebook.
We are seeking a personable, experienced human resources business partner to join our organization. In this position, you will primarily act as a consultant for company management on all issues related to human resources. You should be a proactive communicator and change agent, someone who can successfully balance employee needs with business objectives to create integrated solutions.
Organizational Effectiveness and Workforce Planning
- Partners with Executive Sales Leadership and their respective direct reports to define short-term and long-term organization development requirements (workforce planning, development, culture, etc.).
- Drives successful execution of new initiatives, including the rollout of commercial initiatives and programs focused on organizational and cultural change
- Partners with global HR colleagues, HR Services, Talent Acquisition and business leaders to create focus on business goals, including delivery of organizational effectiveness and workforce planning.
- Leverages business acumen to partner with business leaders effectively.
- Provides effective project management within organizational effectiveness and workforce planning.
- Partners with leaders through leading change initiatives to help set clear expectations, provide knowledge, resources, evaluation measures, and developing strength in leadership team to lead change.
- Ensures strong leadership capability for the business and the development of leadership competency within the business. Facilitates the annual Talent Review, including succession planning and identification of high potential employees. Leverages insights from discussions with leaders to address leadership gaps and opportunities and ensure the creation of development plans to bridge the gaps.
- Identifies professional and management training needs of the employees within the business. Ensure the necessary programs are available.
Demonstrate Functional Expertise
- This position is responsible for identifying, leading, and supporting HR strategies and initiatives within these business/functions.
- Partners with leaders to proactively assess, develop and retain talent.
- Advises and assists VP/Directors, and other appropriate business leaders regarding employee performance issues and actions required for improvement.
- Understands the business environment and plans (competitive climate, growth, new products, technologies, etc…) and the impact on immediate and longer-term talent needs.
Coach and Trusted Advisor
- Brings knowledge of the business strategy and provides reliable guidance to business.
- Provides counsel to business leaders to encourage trust building, information sharing, effective communication, respect, and inclusion resulting in greater personal and organizational effectiveness.
- Coach leaders to build organizational capabilities, reduces complexity and partners with business leaders to maximize individual leadership skills and team performance.
- Partners with leaders to create and maintain a culture of inclusion where all employees feel valued and see Rockwell Automation as a place where they can do their best work.
- Help to promote a positive and engaging work environment by creating or maintaining open communications and engage with Culture of Inclusion on Diversity and Inclusion priorities.