It’s an exciting time to join People Services team here at AXA, with a new leader in place and transformation on the cards, we're looking a talented individual to join us on a 12-month fixed term contract to lead on AXA’s HR services and streamline our business processes.
We have a fantastic team, mainly based in the Bolton office and we support AXA employees with general people queries, onboarding, screening, payroll, ER and much more.
Our new Head of People Services & Transformation for HR Operations, who joined us in May, has an inspiring vision: “Our goal is to be a first class shared services department in the UK, delivering with pace and precision to our customers, and leading the way with cutting-edge technology to make this happen”
What you’ll be doing:
Your role will be leading and optimising your team to deliver a professional HR advisory, coaching and administration service to line managers across AXA UK. You'll work with AXA UK, business customers and 3rd Party Suppliers to identify and implement process improvements and develop a culture of continuous improvement in People Services.
- Leadership of a large HR Shared Services team with multiple HR skills sets.
- Experience of creating playbooks, processes and how to training guides for candidates, employees and managers.
- Shared services experience within a medium to large employee business c10,000+ employees.
- Understands and demonstrates importance of all employment legislation for HR Shared Services.
- Ability to demonstrate HR risk awareness and impacts of risk.
- Senior Stakeholder Management experience.
- Experience in working with the Peoplesoft platform.
What we offer:
One of the best things about joining AXA is our rewards package. At AXA UK, we’re appreciative of the people who work for us and our rewards package is reviewed regularly to reflect that. You can expect to receive:
- Competitive annual salary
- Annual company & performance-based bonus
- Contributory pension scheme (up to 12% employer contributions)
- Life Assurance (up to 10 x annu⁸al salary)
- Private Medical Insurance
- 28 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to buy up to 5 extra days leave or sell up to 3 days leave
- Corporate responsibly policy including volunteering
- AXA employee discounts
- Gym benefits
AXA is proud to support the needs of our employees and as such understands everyone has individual work and home life responsibilities. We’re happy to discuss flexible working arrangements for this role, should this be a requirement for you.
At AXA, we want to become one of the most inspiring companies to work for and to achieve this ambition, we need the best talent to come and work for us. We look for candidates with the right skills and values to join us and selection is based on a fair and equal process. We’re proud to be committed to equal opportunities and welcome applications from all backgrounds. As a financial services company, all successful candidates will be subject to preemployment checks, so we can ensure regulatory compliance.
To apply, click ‘Apply Now’ and you’ll be able to upload your profile/CV from there. If you require an alternative method of applying or would like to discuss this role further, please send an email to Helen.Shocker@axa-uk.co.uk.