Corby, Northamptonshire, England, United Kingdom
Northampton, Northamptonshire, England, United Kingdom
Leicester, City Of Leicester, England, United Kingdom
Peterborough, City Of Peterborough, England, United Kingdom
Location: Corby with flexible and hybrid working
Reports to: HR Manager
Salary: £27,300 plus excellent benefits
Closing Date: 5th July 2022
Working hours: 35 per week. We will consider part-time or job-share for this role.
Join CMI in 2022 and celebrate 75 years of Better Managers!
About the role:
The role of a HR Executive is instrumental and key to ensuring the smooth running of the HR Department engaging with internal colleagues and external suppliers. This role is varied and the successful candidate will be involved in all parts of the end-to-end colleague cycle.
- Support the Head of HR by undertaking duties to support the department / organisation
- To provide a proactive, efficient, effective and comprehensive support to colleagues and external customers
- To build and maintain positive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage the shared email accounts
- Liaise with the Finance department with invoices, tracking against budget, cost coding, dept coding
- To deal with HR related issues and provide administrative / secretarial support as requested
- Update HR Dashboard and track HR KPI’s eg holidays, headcount, budget vs actual spends, training
- Engage with the Marketing team and support internal comms messaging
- Maximise best use of people system (Appogee), ensure accurate data is maintained , housekeeping completed, getting the best out of the system.
- Set up training on IHasco for new joiners and current colleagues, pull reports as required
- Engage and support any colleague initiatives from start to finish
We are an inclusive employer and welcome all diverse backgrounds, where individuality is celebrated, creating both a forward-thinking team and a supportive space for everyone in the CMI family. We actively invite applications from diverse cultures and experience.
- We are looking for someone who can enhance our culture and align with our core values. We want someone who is ‘Passionate’ in making a positive difference to the skills of managers and leaders, ‘Practical’; with the ability to make quick and smart decisions, ‘Progressive’ about creating a better future and maintaining a ‘Professional’ code of conduct, through being accountable and ethical in everything that we do.
- Familiar with HR administration and worked in a HR environment previously
- Happy to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in
- Must have attention to detail, accuracy and be a methodical thinker
- Happy to be adaptable and juggling several priorities at the same time
- Ability to work to deadlines
- High level of confidentiality whilst dealing with sensitive issues
- High standard of proven administrative skills and ability to develop new processes
Are you looking to join a dynamic and ambitious organisation? At CMI, new leadership and management strategies are at the fore-front of what we do. We know the importance of fresh ideas and encourage new perspectives. We are a not for profit, Sunday Times top 100 employer, with a Platinum Accreditation with Investors in People. We offer an engaging, flexible and collaborative culture with a wealth of opportunity for professional development.
It doesn’t stop there. We believe we are only as good as the people that work at CMI and in turn offer a competitive benefits package for all employees:
- Flexible working - whether that’s from home or in the office; wherever works best for you. We are not a traditional 9 to 5, we are flexible with what hours you work and when you work
- 24 ½ days’ holiday + 8 days’ Bank Holiday - with annual leave days increasing with length of service and the opportunity to buy and sell holiday
- Wellbeing and mental health - in-house mental health first-aid trainers, BUPA Employee Assistance for 24 hour support and access to Kooth, an online mental health platform
- CMI membership - take advantage of our amazing courses and become a Chartered Manager. Plus, CMI will pay your professional membership to one additional organisation of choice
- Rewards and Recognition scheme - cash prizes awarded to employees throughout the year
- Socials - with an active social team, we have a book club, yoga classes and regular team outings
- Pension - we add an extra 6% of your gross salary to your pension pot every month after 3 months
The Chartered Management Institute (CMI) sets the Professional Standard in Management and Leadership. We have worked with businesses and education providers to inspire people to unleash their potential through qualifications, apprenticeships and training to become skilled, confident and successful managers and leaders, resulting in Chartered Manager status - the ultimate management accolade, which is proven to boost individuals’ career prospects, management capability and impact in the workplace.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy earlier than advertised should we receive a high number of suitable applicants.