The Kingspan Group is a global business with family values at its core. With five business divisions making up the complete building envelope, Kingspan is a leader in both sustainability and innovation in the global construction industry.
Working for us means working for a global leader. We are shaping the future of construction worldwide and believe that every person in the Kingspan community can make a meaningful contribution to the business. As a Kingspan employee, you will be one of 15,000 people worldwide, but we pride ourselves on having an informal and down to earth approach.
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for an HR & Payroll Apprentice to join our team in Greenfield, North Wales.
This is a varied role which will give an excellent opportunity to gain experience in a busy HR office whilst undertaking a business administration qualification.
You will work closely with the HR Administrator supporting various administrative tasks across the employee life cycle, ensuring tasks are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
The successful candidate will have a keen interest in working in Human Resources/Payroll. You will possess excellent time management skills and the ability to work well under pressure. You will be highly driven to provide an excellent and proactive service in line with deadlines and maintain confidentiality. You will follow the Level 2 Business Administration Apprenticeship framework.
Working hours are 39 per week, Monday to Friday with occasional attendance at Coleg Cambria.
We are looking for someone who is interested in people, not afraid of hard work and has a genuine interest in learning.
What will you be doing?
- Posting job adverts internally and on job boards
- Scheduling interviews & sending letters to candidates
- Issuing offer letters and contracts of employment to candidates
- Assist with the onboarding process for new joiners – conduct Right to Work and DBS checks, reference requests
- Sending reminders to managers for probationary review meetings and tracking returns.
- Scanning/maintain electronic employee personnel files
- Inputting starters, leavers, change of details onto the HR system when required
- Support Payroll with administrative tasks throughout the month.
- Maintenance of the HR system with all HR data e.g., completed return to work forms, disciplinary sanctions, grievances, appeal results etc.
- Extract data from the HR system to provide ad-hoc reports as required
- System administration – respond to requests for password changes etc.
What you get in return?
However high you rise at Kingspan, we believe all our employees should receive a competitive package of core benefits flexible to you and your family’s needs.
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Competitive pay
- Company Bonus Structure
- Pension contribution
- You will receive a qualification in Level 2 Business Administration.
- There will be the opportunity to take an HR qualification after the business apprenticeship for the right person.