Outsourced HR Manager
"I wish every day in HR was the same."
If you've found yourself saying that, then there's no need to read any further.
Our world couldn't be further from that. Think back to the busiest, most challenging, most exciting part of your HR career to date. The time when HR came to the rescue. Remember how you felt at the time. Did you love it? Did you hate it? Think about how much you learned in that period.
Now, imagine that's every day. Imagine it's not just one business, but multiple. All needing your help, advice, expertise. And all with very different problems to which only you can provide the solution.
That's the life of a HR Partner at Jackson Hogg, and we are looking for a dynamic and inclusive manager to support the team to deliver to their best and growth to their full potential. Still interested? Read on.
Duties and responsibilities
- Leading a team of HR specialists and supporting them in the delivery of services to a range of organisations and stakeholders on the spectrum of HR activities and employee relations processes such as disciplinary, grievance, TUPE and redundancy.
- Developing HR Partnership’s offering through researching and designing innovative solutions and services and ensuring they constantly evolve to remain appropriate and relevant to the changing employment landscape. The successful candidate will also be responsible for creating, reviewing and updating internal ways of working, operating procedures and documentation.
- Managing and developing members of the HR Partnership team on their professional journey and in the delivery of services to clients.
Candidate skills and requirements
- Extensive understanding of and ability to apply up-to-date HR practice and relevant legislation – this will mean holding a CIPD level seven qualification or be working towards it.
- Demonstrable experience of managing people-specialists with the ability to build rapport and lead with empathy, accountability and in line with Jackson Hogg’s values of care, trust and respect.
- Pragmatic and consultative, with the ability to quickly build rapport and strong working relationships with the internal HR Partnership team and a host of organisational stakeholders. Previous experience in an outsourced or external HR role would be a significant advantage.
- Strong commercial awareness and willing to take ownership for service delivery.
- IT literate, including Microsoft packages and HR information systems. A high level of accuracy and the ability to support precision across the function is also essential.
- Highly flexible and adaptable, and able to remain positive during times of changing demand. Able to prioritise own workload and support the team to deliver to dynamic needs and deadlines.
Our promise to you
We are passionate about everyone being their true authentic self in the work place.
As such, we are committed to being an inclusive environment for all, where we welcome and embrace diversity. We ensure that both applicants and our colleagues receive unbiased treatment without discrimination.
We are also committed to doing what we can to limit our impact on the environment and ensure our way of working reflects this.
Up to £50,000 dependant upon experience