We have a brand new vacancy for a People Business Partner to join us on a 1 year fixed term contract - if you're looking to bring your people business partnering skills to a supportive, collaborative environment, this could be exactly what you're looking for!
The People Business Partner will offer a proactive, professional and effective people management service, supporting our teams to achieve their goals through maximising the value of their colleagues, and developing Portman as an ‘employer of choice’ and ensuring organisational effectiveness.
Spanning strategic thinking and thought leadership, as well as brilliant basics via a business partner model, and managing stakeholders as customers, this role will actively promote a culture of best practice and consistency in all people areas, alongside contributing to People strategy and projects as the function continues to grow in line with the business.
We're looking for someone who is as people-centred as we are, and who is happy to consider a 1 year fixed term contract - we particularly welcome your application if you are/have:
- Previous HRBP experience, gained in a business where you've offered a proactive HR business partnering service
- A thorough understanding of HR processes and employee lifecycle, ideally within an M&A-driven business (with previous exposure to working on benefits alignment, supporting TUPE, etc)
- Experience of of working within a fast-paced, progressive environment
- Drive to constantly review and lead on delivering best practice
Portman Dental Care is a high growth, fast-paced business which means that there are lots of opportunities to progress and develop your career with us.
In addition to a competitive salary, our benefits package includes:
- Bonus scheme which recognises our combined contribution
- 25 days of annual leave plus bank holidays, special days off (such as your birthday), and the opportunity to purchase up to 3 additional annual leave days
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Life assurance and contributory pension scheme
- Health and Wellbeing benefits, including an expensed dental check-up and hygienist appointment per year, confidential helpline and counselling services, and access to a 24/7 GP service
You don't need to be based locally, as long as you're happy to travel to the Cheltenham or London office on a regular hybrid basis.
At Portman and Dentex, you’ll be part of an inclusive, collaborative team environment where your development and potential are encouraged, and your new ideas and innovative approaches are welcomed.
If you would like to find out more about this FTC People Business Partner opportunity or to find out about other opportunities with us, please press apply. Alternatively, please feel free to share this opportunity with friends or colleagues.