Who are we?
We’re an independent brand experience agency creating big ideas that work in many places. We create campaigns that change customer behaviours by turning great strategy into tangible action. At the core of everything that we do are our people.
We are proud of our team and the culture we have built. As we grow we want to make sure that our team continues to be proud of us too! This is where you come in. We are looking for our very first People & Culture Manager to work with our MD to champion our culture and deliver our people plan.
We have big growth plans and you will be key in helping us to reach our goals whilst supporting our team to realise ambitions along the way.
- Be a champion for our people-first culture.
- Own and develop our talent attraction processes to ensure we are always finding the best talent to work with.
- Be proactive in managing our talent needs in line with capacity planning and growth plans and oversee our end-to-end recruitment process.
- Champion a culture of continuous development - 121s, PDPs, regular wellbeing check ins
- Review training requests and identify appropriate training and development opportunities to support our people and their continuous development.
- Ensure we have a robust onboarding process in place which gives our new starters the smoothest start to live at Quantum.
- Internal communications, work with the MD to set the tone and approach to keeping our people in the loop.
Skills & experience
- A minimum of 5 years experience working in a generalist HR role.
- Previous experience of working within a stand alone role, ideally in a Creative or Agency environment.
- Demonstrable hands on experience of working across the employee lifecycle, with exposure to employee relations, training and development, compensation and benefits, recruitment, employer branding, values and culture, retention and engagement and communications.
- Proven experience of finding top talent and developing an employer brand.
- Experience of developing and running onboarding programmes.
- Exposure developing people plans and strategies to support business goals.
- Experience in developing People/HR policies and procedures to ensure legal compliance.
- Comfortable with using G suite, Slack and Trello.
- Experience working with cloud based HR solutions.
- A CIPD qualification or equivalent occupational experience.
- You’re an incredible communicator, a natural coach and facilitator
- Super organised and a true multitasker
- Discreet, trustworthy and empathetic
- You believe in human potential and support people to be their best selves
- Motivated, passionate and a self starter
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A problem solver
What we can offer you
- A salary of c.£40K (FTE) depending on experience
- Flexibility, hybrid working and part-time hours
- Career growth
- 27 or 30 days holiday per year + Bank Holidays
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity benefit
- Enhanced sick pay
- Private Medical Insurance
- Medical Cash Plan
- Access to face-to-face counselling
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Access to multiple perks and discounts
- Wellbeing initiatives
- Access to training & development
- Flexible start and finish times
- Lots of little extras!
Please send us your CV and a brief covering note telling us a little about what you are looking for and why this role appeals to you to email@example.com