This job posting has expired and no longer is available. Please explore other opportunities.
Bristol, Bristol, England, United Kingdom
Keynsham / Hybrid
Reporting to the Senior HR Business Partner, the focus of the role is to provide generalist HR advice and provide dedicated ER case management to managers across designated Central Support business areas and allocated projects, including delivering change management support needs, implementing restructuring and redundancy processes.
As the HR model evolves, this position will provide a seamless, aligned, and comprehensive HR service to all Central Support functions.
We are looking for someone who can
- Provide professional and best-practice, HR advice and coaching service to support centre managers and leaders (including complex and high-risk cases)
- Support Senior HRBPs with HR project work and change activity, including embedding new ways of working and HR practice
- Build relationships with people managers to address underlying causes of/contributors to people issues (including people management development needs) and facilitate resolution of issues arising
- Provide pragmatic, compliant, best practice ER advice and guidance to include advice on redundancy, consultation, appeal, job mapping, contractual terms and managing employees with protected characteristics through change
- You’ll work collaboratively with other colleagues and workstreams to deliver and embed effective change initiatives
- You’ll be proactive and an effective communicator
- You’ll have practical experience independently coaching and advising managers on modern HR practices, including redundancy and TUPE and complex and/or high-risk case management up to and including dismissal
- Curious and understands the bigger picture - spots opportunities for the HR team to collectively improve and motivated to work collaboratively to deliver better results
- Likely to have, or be working towards an accredited HR qualification, most likely CIPD or have significant experience in a similar role with demonstrated commitment to ongoing personal development
What We Offer
At IVC Evidensia we recognise that our people are fundamental to the success of our business. Investing in our people, premises and processes is at the heart of what we do. In addition to a competitive base salary, you will benefit from:
- 25 days annual leave
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
- Enhanced family friendly policies
- Private healthcare
- Pension – 5% Employee/3% Employer
- Discounted staff pet care (up to 50% at IVC Evidensia practices)
- Dog Friendly office
- Free parking available
As a BAME and LGBTQ+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
£35k - £40k