Options Consultancy Services seeks a Recruitment Assistant who will support the organisation in the delivery of a comprehensive recruitment service in Options’ countries of operation outside of the UK. Based within the global Human Resources department, the role will provide support in all appropriate aspects of HR related administration with a focus on recruitment, selection and onboarding.
Key responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to: supporting the delivery of the organisational recruitment strategy through the sourcing and hiring of excellent candidates for programmes and bids, including building brand awareness for potential recruits through social media platforms (i.e. LinkedIn etc.), and supporting the Recruitment Business Partner in the proactive management of consultants and alumni in conjunction with New Business and Partnerships.
This position will also provide general administrative support to the wider HR function when required.
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- Secondary degree education or professional qualification
- Office experience in an administrative and logistical support position in a busy HR office environment
- Experience of recruitment and selection processes in the UK and overseas
- Experience of use of ATS, HRIS and database
- Strong administration and organisational skills, good time management and attention to detail
- Confidence in communicating with internal staff and external candidates
- Ability to prioritise, work under pressure and to meet strict deadlines
- Able to get along with others and be a team-player
- Highly proficient in the use of MS Office and social media (Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to maintain confidentiality and gain the confidence of others
For more information, please refer to the Person Specification in the Job Description.
- As an equal opportunity employer, Options Consultancy Services is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective employees and does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage or civil partnership. We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified candidates from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join Options Consultancy Services.
- Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and post holders to share this commitment.
- We seek people who are pro-choice, promote diversity and inclusion, are energetic and enthusiastic about Options’ vision.
- Applicants must have the right to work in the UK.