HR Business Partner
Chesterfield, Derbyshire, England, United Kingdom
Nottingham, City Of Nottingham, England, United Kingdom
Lincoln, Lincolnshire, England, United Kingdom
Sutton, Greater London, England, United Kingdom
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England, United Kingdom
The Heathcotes Group is one of the leading providers of residential care for adults, with over 70 specialist services in the UK. We provide residential accommodation and support for adults with Learning Disabilities, Mental Illness and challenging behaviours.
We are recruiting for a HR Business Partner to join our well established, experienced HR Team. This role will typically involve 3 days working out in the field, 1 day in the business support centre (Chesterfield) and 1 day working from home. This could vary depending on business needs.
This role involves the following duties and responsibilities:
- Provide a high level of HR business support to Heathcotes' midlands and southern region, with part of the week spent supporting onsite, predominantly in the Midlands, Nottinghamshire and Surrey.
- Responsible for all people related issues in the region, acting as the lead point of contact.
- Build relationships with Managers, gain an in-depth understanding of the business and sector to be able to effectively support the business from a HR perspective.
- Coach and support Managers to be able to resolve problems and resolve any matters relating to people management.
- Be the subject matter expert in employee relations matters, including: grievance and disciplinary matters, absence management, retention & performance management, effectively managing risk to the business.
- Provide managers with advice and guidance through all HR cases and oversee to an outcome in a timely manner, providing solutions and escalating complex or sensitive issues to the Head of People.
- Instil a Performance Management culture using the appropriate tools available and work with Managers on the management of performance of their teams.
- Develop a thorough understanding of workforce requirements to assist managers with the planning and deployment of employees.
- Identify skills gaps and development needs in managers and deliver business focused solutions to develop capability.
- Lead on regional change programmes and ad hoc projects.
- Provide the Head of People with KPI Reports including; monthly absence, turnover and employee relations case data.
Working in the HR Team at Heathcotes, you can enjoy the following benefits:
- Working with and being supported by a friendly and welcoming HR Team, with vast experience and knowledge.
- Hybrid working model.
- 25 days annual leave + statutory holidays.
- Paid DBS check.
- Company pension.
- On-site parking.
- Eligibility for a Blue Light discount card.
- Employee benefits platform (Sodexo)
- Employee Assistance Programme (Care First)
- Training, development and progression opportunities within Heathcotes and also the wider Envivo Group.
We are looking for the following skills, knowledge and experience:
- Previous experience working in a similar role, working remotely and covering multiple sites is essential.
- Ability to travel to sites and be in attendance approximately 3 days per week is essential, as is being available to attend the business support centre in Chesterfield 1 day per week.
- CIPD Level 3 qualified, ideally level 5.
- Strong Employee Relations management experience.
- Commercially - minded.
- Experience working in the Health & Social Care sector is an advantage, but not essential.
If this sounds like the role for you, then please apply as soon as possible, as a high volume of response is expected for this role.