Regional HR Advisor
Bristol, City Of Bristol, England, United Kingdom
Oxford, Oxfordshire, England, United Kingdom
Cardiff, Caerdydd, Wales, United Kingdom
Southampton, City Of Southampton, England, United Kingdom
Didcot, Oxfordshire, England, United Kingdom
We are really excited to be looking for an experienced HR Advisor to join the HR team at Nationwide Platforms. Nationwide Platforms is a fast-growing commercial business and as the business is growing, we are looking to expand the HR function. Reporting into the HR Business Partner the HR Advisor will be covering the South West region supporting our depots in Bristol, Cardiff, Swansea, Didcot, Taunton & Liskeard, you will provide HR Advisor support to the business ensuring effective delivery of disciplinary, grievance, absence management processes. To provide proactive and commercial focused employee relations support to the business by coaching leaders and employees on suitable approaches to solutions.
In return you will receive – Competitive Salary, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, Company Car or Cash Allowance of £6,850, auto enrolment pension, BUPA medical, life assurance & Lifestyle Benefits – Discount on selected high street stores.
- Provide first line management advice and support regarding employee relations matters, in line with company policy and local employment law
- Identify patterns/trends of ER that may suggest underlying issues and propose viable business solutions
- Provide regular guidance to team members and senior managers on HR services that are compatible with the strategy of the business
- Contribute to the formation of HR polices to support the needs of the business
- Support the wider HR team on, organisational design, employee engagement initiatives and other business change projects
- Work in partnership with the Resourcing, L&D, HRSS teams to ensure a seamless employee experience throughout the employee lifecycle.
- In depth and up to date understanding and application of UK employment legislation
- Proven track record in a primarily ER/HR Advisor based role
- Experience of managing a challenging ER case load in a multi-site business
- Evidence of ability to communicate and influence at all levels in a business including at a senior management level
- Strong organisational, communication, administration, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- The ability to think of the bigger picture in terms of solutions and to understand the business impact and risks of alternative solutions.
- Effective communication skills and building relationships quickly with key stakeholders.
- A strong customer and commercial focus
- An ability to work under pressure and multitask, resilient with a calm, mature and professional outlook at all times.
- Minimum of Level 5 CIPD qualified
Nationwide Platforms is the market-leading powered access rental company in the UK providing a fleet of more than 15,500 machines with working heights from 3m to 90m.
With a depot network spanning 38 depots, Nationwide Platforms provide its customers with leading safe access solutions for working at height. It also has the largest powered access training department in Europe, delivering a comprehensive range of working at height training courses to powered access operators and the wider access industry.
Nationwide Platforms is part of Loxam, Europe’s largest equipment rental company operating in 30 countries.